February 5

The Family Holiday.

by Ellie.

By Ellie.

We are going on holiday. We are going on the swimming pool and the waterslides. We go to a big hotel with big beds eveywhere and the people give us breakfast in our hotel house. We go to the beach and play games and buy toys.

And my mum is going and I’m going and cousin Courtney (she’s so cool) and my Auntie Sam and my cousin Logan and Liam and Lewis. And when we get back it will be Liam’s birthday. He will be seventeen.

We are going in the aeroplane and I will sit next to my mum and Courtney. I am taking my Squishy with me. And I have no sandals and my mum is going to buy them for me. They are going to have little flowers on them and little straps. My mum is going to sunbathe and me and my cousin Courtney is going to play in the pool. But she needs an armband or a floaty, but I don’t.

She can talk now and she doesn’t need a baby chair any more. And she went to her new house and she saw her new bedroom and she seen her new bed and she said “Minnie Mouse” because she has Minnie Mouse covers on her bed. And guess what she has in her bedroom? See her closet, it has a mirror on it and you need to slide your hands along it and it opens. Open Sesame! She has lots and lots of toys and she has this number doggie which learns you how to read and do numbers. And it actually does read it for you. And I have it as well.

I am going to bring my little number dog with me for Courtney to to play with. And it has books as well. The doggie is purple just like my squishy unicorn. The holiday is fun.

I was there when I was five years old. Alcudia. I am going there when I’m ten. I’m already ten. We are going for a nice walk with my cousin and my whole family to the beach. Courtney is two. There is a big snake slide and it has parrots and everything. When I was five I held the parrot. It was white and rainbow coloured  and maybe tealy coloured black.

I am going to bring all my toys with me and when we get back it’s going to be really fun because it’s going to be my brother’s birthday. We get birthday cakes. We are going somewhere nice for his birthday. We are going to sing “Happy Birthday” to him. When we get back from the beach, I am going to ask my mum if my cousin Courtney can come round and play with me in our hotel room.

When I was five I got my hair braided in Alcudia.

print

Tags: , ,

Posted 5th February 2019 by deanburnep in category Ellie's Blog

2 thoughts on “The Family Holiday.