February 20

Canoeing.

By Fraser.

We were in the mini bus. When we got there, we carried a boat. We put it on the water and then we were able to ride on the boat. To make the boat move, we have to use the oars and work together as a team.

We then had a break. We had lunch and then went back on the boat. Then we had a rest. We also then seen who was the leader. We had the noisy boat and the girls had the quiet boat.

While in the boat I had to wear a  jacket in case I fell in. While I was eating lunch the swans came to see us. Another boat came to rescue us with Mark in it. He pulled us to the side. Then we came back to the mini bus.

Then we drive back to school. I sat on my own on the way back. I had fun. And there was no fish. I didn’t see a killer whale. And I didn’t see an Orca. I didn’t see an octopus. I didn’t see a squid. Then we didn’t see a shark.

I like canoeing, because I see the sky and me and Aiden and Ellie were rowing the boat.

Row row row your boat gently down the stream – melody, melody, melody, melody, like the sprout again.

Then we row the boat. Then we were back to school finally. It was a long day but good fun.

print

Posted 20th February 2019 by deanburnep in category Fraser's Blog

2 thoughts on “Canoeing.

1. Carol Baillie

That was an amazing day you all had and it sounds as if it was so much fun. I’m very happy you didn’t see a shark or a whale, that would be very scary. Good writing Fraser . That was a very long descriptive story with lots of imagination. Grandad and I are very proud of your hard work.
    Love Granny. Xxxxx

Reply